This revision maintains the position of Forest Ecosystems as the one source for the latest information on the advanced methods that have enhanced our understating of forest ecosystems. Further understanding is given to techniques to explore the changes in climatic cycles, the implications of wide-scale pollution, fire and other ecological disturbances that have a global effect. The inclusion of models, equations, graphs, and tabular examples provides readers with a full understanding of the methods and techniques.
* Includes a revised section on important advances in regional scale analyses
* Features an update to global scale analyses including revised color images
* Provides a detailed comparison of predicted vs. observed tree diversity across 65 eco-regions
* New companion website includes modeling software exercises and tutorials and video clips
• Supplementary data on CD or DVD is not included with the purchase of an eBook. • The Amazon Kindle does not support DRM Encrypted eBooks in PDF and ePUB format. • Not all devices are compatible with DRM Encryption. Make sure your device is supported before making a purchase.