|Forget cutting all carbs, drinking strange shakes, or only eating cabbage soup for a month. If you really want to lose weight and stay healthy, the most consistent way is to watch the intake and output of calories. This book offers you hundreds of recipes for delicious, balanced, and healthy choices for starters, soups, sides, entrees, and desserts such as:|
- Jerk Chicken (177 calories)
- Asian Sesame Crusted Scallops (272 calories)
- Blueberry Cornmeal Pancakes (373 calories)
- Squash Pumpkin Pie (437 calories)
- Smoked Salmon, Eggs, and Cheese Puffed Casserole (478 calories)
From 100-calorie snacks to 500-calorie entrees, you will create recipes that satisfy your cravings--without the guilt!